The Final CountdownPosted by Online Fundraising
We are at the final countdown as March for Babies is literally around the corner. Cities from all around the country are gearing up toward the walk. Haven’t registered yet? Don’t delay, sign up today! It is super fast and easy.
Have a fundraising page? Great! Need help reaching your goal? Check out these fundraising suggestions:
• Have a 10 for 10 fundraising challenge. Challenge 10 of your friends/family to donate $10. That’s an easy $100 toward your goal. Consider taking the challenge to Facebook or Twitter.
• Follow up with your donors; make sure to collect all your cash/check donations.
• Looking for one last fundraising push? Consider having a car wash, bake sale, garage sale.
• Had a garage sale and had left over items? Auction them off on Ebay.
• Update your voicemail greeting to include you are walking for March for Babies and provide a link.
• Host a fundraising dinner and invite your friends/family.
• Ask your hair stylist, doctor, dentist, gardener, etc for a donation.
• Include your fundraising link in your email signature and business card.